I’m falling in love with an escort. I’ve been to other escorts before and have walked away with no strings attached. I visited this one at the end of May and thought that it would be exactly the same as the rest, flog the cash, do the deed and go home with a smile on my face but I walked away with more than that. I started to get to know her a little and was blown away not by the service but by the person she is. I want to build a relationship with her on a personal level where we can actually start dating and be like a real couple.
I know they live 2 separate lives — the person they are at work for clients and the other as their own. I think that escorts are just like any other girl who still seeks and looks for the right guy and love, to marry and have children so why would I treat them any differently, the only thing that is different is what they do for a living.
1) What I want to know is it possible for me as a client to move from the client stage to a more personal one so we can consider dating and have a normal relationship and how can I do this?
2) How can you tell if she is being real or the fake person that she pretends to be?
3) Do you think escorts also seek the normal relationship scenario?
4) Whats the real reason why girls become escorts:
- is it for the money?
- for the sex?
- or that they don’t have any other option?
I logged onto the website to see if there were reviews besides mine and saw the latest review by another guy who visited her 15 hours ago and my heart literally just sank and I couldnt take it that other guys have done the deed with her and say things like ” they hit it off and had OMG moments and rode him into submission” that honestly kills me inside when I just want to honestly date her and have her as a girlfriend but its foolish of me to think that she wont have sex with other guys because thats her job.
PLEASE HELP ME AND PROVIDE ME WITH ADVISE AND YOUR OPINION AND HOW TO GO ABOUT??? AM I BEING FOOLISH AND CLOSED MINDED TO THINK ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN???
OK STOP SHOUTING!
are you being close-minded? no. foolish? yes. but, hey, love generally veers to the foolish side of things, so, no judgies there.
1. You keep saying she’s like any other normal girl — so ask her like you would any other ‘normal’ girl. and accept her no if she says no.
2. When you are paying for a fantasy you get a fantasy. Outside of a service/money exchange, whether she is being ‘fake’ or not is not something i can comment on. ‘Normal’ people fake it all the time and fantasies can support entire relationships (real or imagined).
3. Do bankers? Street cleaners? Accountants? Doctors? Cashiers? Sex journos? Does THAT particular escort you like want a ‘normal’ relationship scenario is uncertain. You’ll have to ask her.
4. Why do ‘girls’ become escorts? money, i’d imagine, like every other profession. and like many people in many other jobs, some might do it cos they love it and others might feel they simply have no other option. i have a friend in a very executive position — partner, shares, a take-home salary that embarrasses him it’s so big — and he hates it; feels he’s worked himself into a corner with no other option but to mission along on this path he’s made for himself.
You want to be sure you’re not harbouring some knight-in-shining-armour fantasy of saving the poor damsel from her terrible fate
as for seeing the reviews written by another client.
it takes a very particular kind of person who can hold the space as partner to a woman or man who works with sex, whether that’s as dakini, sex worker, GFE escort or stripper. it challenges notions of possession and shared intimacy. for men, it challenges their egos and masculinity.
you want to be sure you’re not harbouring some knight-in-shining-armour fantasy of saving the poor damsel from her terrible fate. this isn’t pretty woman, it’s really real life.
as you seem to be getting jealous and hurting over a woman you’ve built up and created in your head you might need a reality check. i suggest that starts with paying for her time and instead of fucking her, taking her for dinner and actually speaking to her and asking her everything you’ve asked me here.